Andrea Cagan has written, edited, and collaborated on a variety of biographies. Her work focuses on topics that raise public awareness and social consciousness. She has brought seven books to the best-seller lists, including three New York Times #1 best sellers and one Los Angeles Times #1 best seller.
Books & collaborations
- Diana Ross, Secrets of a Sparrow, Best Seller
- Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir,with Grace Slick, Best Seller
- Andrea Cagan, Awakening the Healer Within
- Make Up Your Life, with Victoria Jackson
- Joan Lunden's a Bend in the Road Is Not the End of the Road with Joan Lunden, Best Seller
- Lynda Obst, Hello, he Lied , Los Angeles Times #1 Best Seller
- Up and Running: The Jami Goldman Story, with Jami Goldman
- Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love, New York Times #1 Best Seller
- Marianne Williamson, Woman's Worth, New York Times #1 Best Seller
- Marianne Williamson, Illuminata, New York Times, #1 Best Seller
- Romancing the Bicycle, with Johnny G.
- Held Hostage with Michelle Renee
- Dr. Joyce Kovelman, Once Upon Asoul
- Andrea Cagan, Peace Is Possible: The Life and Message of Prem Rawat